Thursday 7 July 2011

The Truth about Facebook Password Hacking Softwares




Hello Friends.
I believe most of us might have thought or even tried about hacking the facebook password of our friend or enemy or any random person. There are lots of softwares online who promise to get you any facebook password within seconds and guarantee 100% success of their software. Today I am exposing a big online scam that is being going on on the internet which highlights facebook password Hacking softwares.
When I started my research on these so called failproof Password hacking softwares, I typed Facebook Password hacking Softwares on Google and my screen looked something like this:

I was astonished to see that there were 1,570,000 unique search results.
I went ahead and tried few of these softwares(I will strongly recommend not to try them by yourself, all the testing was done in a safe environment). After a lot of testing and more digging up the internet for facts, I came to following conclusions:

  • All these softwares and programs are scam and not any hacking software or tool.
  • The sole purpose of these softwares is to shell out money from you and infect your system with virus and Malware for nefarious purpose of creating botnets and similar stuff.

Based on my findings I can bet any amount of money on the fact that these softwares are scams and lot legitimate password hacking softwares.
Some of these softwares offer free installation but require money to decrypt passwords, others make you enter an email and claim they have successfully cracked their facebook password, but in order to get the password you have to pay them money. All these are attempts to get you to pay them money. I highly recommend you to stay away from these malicious programs and never pay them any money to crack any facebook password for you. The same goes for yahoo and gmail password crackers too.

If you really want to learn how to crack facebook passwords of your friends for real, follow this blog and I will be posting real methods to hack facebook passwords.


My advice to all of you.
  • Please be real, if these softwares were actually legitimate, websites like facebook would had be closed down.
  • Hacking facebook passwords is still possible by different methods but no method can guarantee 100% success. Hacking is an art that requires patience, knowledge, skill and of course time.
  • Please don't be lured by these tempting offers by these scam softwares, doing so you are risking your security and money.



I Hope you liked my post. Feel free to comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment